1. Frederic J, Olivier S, Karim B, Claude CJ, Philippe B, Catherine N. Computerized microscopic morphometry of umbilical vessels from pregnancies with intrauterine growth retardation and abnormal umbilical artery Doppler. Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 28: 1139-45.
2. John K, Berthold H, Gareth S, Peter K. Development of placental villus tree and its consequences for fetal growth. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2000; 92: 35-43.
3. Edmund R, Novak, Woodruff J, Donald. Gynecologic and obstetric Pathology, 8th ed.
London : W.B Saunder. 1979;. 585-627.
4. Roberto B, Eleoinova B, Enze B. Placental morphometery in pregnancies complicated by intrauterine growth retardation with absent or reversed end diastolic flow in the umbilical artery. Anat Emberyo (Berl). 1999; 4: 201-7.
5. Burn JH. Lecture notes on Pharmacology. 6th ed.
Oxford : Black well Scientific. 1961; 132-34.
6. Ferrazzi E, Bulfamante G. Uterine Doppler velocimetry and placental hypoxic ischemic lesion in pregnancies with fetal intrauterine growth restriction. Placenta. 1999; 20: 389-94.
Burton GJ. On oxygen and placental villous development: Origins of fetal hypoxia. Placenta. 1997; 18: 625-6.
8. Lena M, John CPK, Gaby K, Adrian W, Bowman, Peter K. Elaboration of stem villus vessels in growth restricted pregnancies with abnormal umbilical artery Doppler Waveforms. Br J of Obstet Gynaecol. 1995; 102: 807-12.
9. Claude G, Steven GS. Pathology in gynaecology and obstetrics.
Philadelphia : JB Lippincott Company, 1985: 3: 448-97.
10. Subahash CM, Surya S, Labib ER. Placental vessel morphometry in growth retardation and increased resistance of the umbilical artery Doppler flow. J Matern Fetal Med. 2000; 9: 282-6.